Thursday, August 04, 2005

Friends for life ..........

They are the one that keeps me company in school all day long. Deeply appreciated them for bring all the fun and laughters into my life. Love ya guys!



My best Mates... Always cracking up stupid jokes to make me laugh like mad! Get caught in the girls's toilet ! WEE SIANG AND NICHOLAS ! YOU guys farkin disgrace me ! wahahah.. I just love hanging out with them as I will never be bored! Always coming up with all sort of lame stuff! -= YOU FEEL ME ??? WU DI CHAO REN ! =- wahahah ...

Serene and me .. She may look normal, SHU NU TYPE but She got a LOUD and DISGUSTING BURuuRuGh ! Damn she really spoilt our appetite with that man ! Beside that she got a loud voice, an auntie ! wahahah .. but no matter what I still love her yeah !


During our class chalet at changi......


He is the one who keep me company on the long journey home after work on the night transport. A guy who I love to chat with and listen to his stories, a guy who I always bug him to entertain me, a guy who like to talk cock but I like to listen to him ! ahah .. Seriously without your company on the night transport to entertain me, DAMN BORING LA ! Mr Azni Osman ... Love ya frenz !


(always caught him sitting at there KENG!)

When he first show me this photo, I was like ???? and when he told me that's him, damn I cant stop laughing! arhaks ! I like the way he eat noodle in this pic! but serious this pic Damn cute! haha, anyway kids it's bad to waste food yeah ?


my best friendz. They are the one who would always be there for me when I need them. They are the one who remember my birthday!! Theyy are the one that I would love to hang out with every single day. They are my everything! Jennifer Goh the story teller the girl who keep yakking non-stop, Joycelyn Quek the duck who loves to irritate me the duck who look at me and will keep laughing non stop, Angeline Teo the stylo milo the evil doll the one who I loves to irritate, Weiting the one who is forever waiting, Huiru the kindest of all the sweetest of all, Jocelyn Chee the one who is full of nonsence the one who is full of shit. We are the 7 SISTERS!! Cheeros !


saw the ghost? thats actually jocelyn! guess what she wear this and walk all the way to sun plaza like some kinda of madist! wahaha .. everyone was looking at her !


Khoi and Sham, my goody good pal in sec school. Just love to hang out with then and chat.


They are the one that made a huge impact in my life. Thank you for everything!

No comments: