Thursday, August 25, 2005

nothin much .......

Its the Sept break from school. Pretty boring. Slept till 4 plus on the first day of my holiday. Damn Shiok arh!! Been a long time since I slept till so song so shiok ar! How I wish i can 'nua' on my bed every single day for as long as I wish and no need to rush for work or school. Lala..


Received the exam schedule from Yamaha. Got a shock of my life when I found out that my exam is on Sept 5. It means I only got 1 more lesson to go before my bloody exam and Im totally not prepared AT ALL! Damn. My sight reading sucks, my exam pieces sucks, my theory sucks, my scales sucks. Sum up EVERYTHING SUCKS!! Im just so lazy to practise, somemore I had been missing my lessons for weeks. Guess what? Just because I wana watch soccer I would actually skipped my lesson to stay back and cheered for them. Sound pretty lame huh? Sheesh. Am I wasting my money? Wish me luck for my practical exam yeah?

Isnt he cute and handsome?!? But too bad la, he did not get into the final. Sad man.


Work had been pretty boring as well. Most of the people left and the whole place is getting more and more sucky. The Sembawang Gang is gone as well! *yawn. Guess my only source of entertainment is Azni during work.

Angel and me

Quek angel me
Farid..

Keong, my good 'SNAKE' kakee. You will always see us snake around in the cafe! Haha. Lucky got him to snake with me if not I would be really bored to death.

dee and me. she is quite a fun person to hang out with.

Arinnie hiding under the table, the best way to KENG ! ahah


Mr Yang Chin with his flying pen. The cockster. The 'Yaya' Captain

Was looking thru my grandma photos and I saw this family portrait taken zillion of years ago. My dad is only around 6 years old at that time. My grandpa looks so young. I really miss him alot. I miss the way he used to stand outside my class window and look out for me when I was young. I miss the way he used to carry me down the chair when I refused to come down myself. I just miss him terribly.


im bored ....... bored just bored .. and im bloggin crapps here .. sheesh

No comments: