Thursday, August 11, 2005

ndp celebration at tampines heartland

I really hate to go tampines man. It just so damn bloody far from my house and Im those farking lazy type of person. Sheesh! When I heard my teacher say we helping out at tampines, my first reaction was WHAT THE FARK ? CAN I DON GO ? wahhaha .. Somemore we need to reach there by 930. 1 hours plus train journey really killed me man! Beside that we need to take bus somemore !

On the journey there...


And we finally reached Pasir Ris Cc where we going to have our briefing. While waiting for the briefting to start..

Hakim and Naz..


The Girls...

The briefting started with this man in red crapping around! Teliing us lotsa lame stuffy...

Lunch time...We were given lunch box with a bottle of mineral each...


Two big guy sharing one lunch box..Set off to Tampines Heartland... On the bus...Wee Siang trying to act like some retarded!!! Extra in this pic..

We finally reach the site.

We were issue this pass when we reach the site.

There were some tanks on display! Wowo..

The crowd starts to fill the empty chairs at around 5. Serene at work, we suppose to take care of the VVIP.

I like this pic more as it shows the flag flying.

Around 6 the celebrities arrived. Guo Liang, Michelle and Aaron! AARON SO CUTE!!! *blush

To be continued... Shall post up more photos in the next entry! Fireworks! yeah !

No comments: