Saturday, August 13, 2005

end of the weekkkk...

Its friday again! Cheeros. Two tests coming up next week and I had not even touch it. Damn guess Im gona fail it. Feel like 'sneaking' into JB and shop. Heard that the stuff there are cheap and quite nice also. Tired of hanging around in Singapore everywhere we shop those stuff are the same. Even best if I can go HK or Taiwan. Wahaha .. Dream on....

There was some mock test today for Public Relation and guess what everyone was doing ?? And Im one of them too! Haha.. and the teacher was actually quite dumb la. She didnt even know that almost the whole class copied! Somemore right under her nose.




Meet up with Chin, Peiling, Jensy,Chee Wee and 2 chef Jack and Ray for some drinking session at New Asia. The whole place was so packed man. Supposed to celebrate Peiling Birthday I think! When I saw Jack there I was actually quite damn shock. First time see him dancing arh! wahhaha .. cause most of the time during work he put on a damn bloody BLACK face! was actually quite scare of him. Haha

The scenary at New Asia bar was so bloody nice man ! Totoally mesmerize by it.


Took some pic with Jensy ..


Chef Ray

All the pictures so clear and nice! I really love my handphone man ! wahha ...

The drinks before 9 were all 50% off! CHeap arh ! 1 Jug of beer just around $16 nett I think.


Left at around 11 plus and went for supper at the $10 steamboat. We came across this place last time when we were walking over to tian tian huo guo at bugis. Not bad actually. Cheap la! Didnt manage to get any pics as my phone memory was full. Was quite full after the meal and I actually feel like vomiting on the taxi journey. Damn

Should I work at 12 tomorrow? Im broke I want $$ but just plain lazy to wake up. Plain lazy to work. Please pray hard that money would be drop down from the sky for me!! Chin said that Sep 3, he got one lobang 1 hr $8, just serve cocktail for some business event. If that function is successful and the boss happy with our performance than there will be more lobangs for us. And best of all we no need to slog our guts out! Shiok arh !! Hope everything goes well than.

Let see, I had already made plan to study for the next two days CAN I DO IT ?? I brought my books home last weekend with the intention of studying but in the end it rotted in my bag for days. Wahahha..

Just plain boring....

No comments: