Saturday, August 06, 2005

boring boring just plain boring

Finally I managed to drag my friends to watch Charlie and The Chocolate Factory with me! HaHa. And we ended up skipping lesson just to watch that movie. Everyone been saying me CHILDISH when I say I wanna watch this show. BUT who cares ? Thats me! LaLalala..

HormoSiang and Nic tried to act like a couple in the cinema.. GAYLORD RULZ yeah ? wahahha

Was supposed to meet up with Sab and gang today to watch the fireworks at marina but told them I couldnt made it as Im working. But in the end the event cancelled, so ended up slacking at home watching vcds. Thought of finding Sab but was damn lazy to go out, cause Im sure the place would definitely be packed with people! Cause the last time I went, there was traffic jams everywhere. The bus couldnt move or rather get in. So we ended up walking all the way from marina south(the place we have steamboat) to the MRT station. And it was damn freaking FAR!

It been a very long time that Im actually home on a Saturday night! Usually I would be busy working or slacking somewhere.. Feels so funny to be home on a sat night! haha .. let me tell you its damn boring ! Quek's grandpa pass away if not I would definitely be out with her bitching somewhere.

dennis was actually trying to rape nic ...

No comments: