Friday, August 26, 2005

Im supposed to work at 7am today but I skipped work caused Im feeling damn tired. I got a really bad stomachache. Sheesh. Quek came to my house to entertain me.


Quek with her favourite WHATEVER pose! wahahha ..

Peek a BOOOO !!

'Stop it la, Im trying to read.'


Her well-known DAMN farking SMELLY cum DISGUSTING feet. Pray hard that you are never around when she takes off her shoe.


Went causeway with her after that. Guess how much this bangles cause ?? $0.50!! can you believe it ?? When I saw it Iwas so damn shock man! It used to cost around 2 plus. DAMN CHEAP ARH !!!


Went to look for Pauline after that. Been a long time since I last met up with her. When her mum saw me she was so damn shock! Arhaks. She moved to yishun for almost a year and I lost one 7-11 companion. *Crap. We used to be so closed but... Was chatting with her and it seems that she encounter some problems in her relationship. Well, go with your heart chose the one that you are happy with. I know 4 years of relationship is hard to give up on but it is no use dragging on if there is no more 'sparks'. Cheer up la.

those were the days...


argh! don squeese my face!


our fav hangout..

Those days with her were fun and memorable. We did alot of stuff that I had never done before. I would never forget her.

No comments: