Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Pissed off

Tons of projects to be dealt with and theres 2 common tests coming right up this week. Sheesh. Suddenly I felt so busy. Guess I been slacking too much the past few months. Tried to study but somehow I would end up doing something else. I really wanted to sit down and study but somehow my mind would tell me to do other more MEANINGFUL stuff like watching vcds. arhaks. Crap la.

Was kinda pissed off in school today. Deadline for OA project was supposed to be today, and when I asked the guys where the game that they promised to do? They gave me those hack care attitude. Sheesh. I really feel liked screaming loud at them man. All the bloody powerpoint, typing were all done by me and just one farking pathetic CARDBOARD games they cant finish it up. And worst of all, when I got pissed of with them and started talking nonsense they buay song*! Damn it man. They were the one that couldnt deliever what they promised and they still had the audacity to be buay song?

Mind you, this is considered one of the major projects okay! Our results would be badly affected if we didnt done it well. Oh yeah, miracle do happen sometimes. Guess what? E. Loh told us that she would allowed us to hand in on thurs because of those common tests that we having. Shall love her for once! wahahaha.

Cant wait for sunday man! Going to Escape with Pauline PCY and WS. Been a while since I last enjoy myself! Cheeros! Next week is my long awaited holidays. Finally Im having my bloody holidays. Gonna sleep and sleep and sleep non-stop. Yeah IM A PIG!

Got a call from Azni just now. Damn I misses him man!!!! Really miss him arh !!! haha. Been a while since I last saw him huh? Well let me see 2 weeks?? Cant wait to get back to work take the same night transport with him man ! arhaks. I misses his crap ya! And this chap here own me one bloody fish & co. Shit him la. where's my fish&co? wahaha! Take care boy, see ya soon! Dont keep working so hard! rest well la.

* 'buay song' means not happy

No comments: