Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The angels of my life

They are the one who would stand by me no matter what happen
They are the one who cared for me for the last 18 years
They are the one who would never abandon me
They are the one who loves me more than anyone else
They are the one who would support me for all the decision I made
They are the one who tolerates all my nonsense
They are the one who brought me up
They are the one who work hard so hard because of me
They are the one who get worry when I’m sick
They are the one who teaches me all the manners and etiquettes
They are the one who I’m proud of
They are the one who brought happiness into my life
They are the one who is proud of me
They are the one who understand me
They are the one who I love
They are the one who believes in me
They are the one who made a huge impact in my life
They are the one who I know I can definitely rely on
They are the one who gets really excited when I started growing my first tooth
They are the ONLY one who I would call Mum and Dad
They are The Angels of My Life


Without them there would not be me

I sincerely thank them for all the stuff they done for me over the last 18 years
I sincerely thank them for all the care and love they shower for me
I sincerely thank them for tolerating all my nonsense
I sincerely thank them for never neglecting me
I sincerely thank them for never giving up on me
I sincerely thank them for being a part of my life

I thank god for brining them into my life
I thank god for giving me such a wonderful parent

Mum Dad I love you

Dad doing a funny pose! He was actually dancing!


My wonderful mum smiling happily at the camera

No comments: