Sunday, July 03, 2005

The pain is killing me...

I had been experiencing pain in the whole of my left leg for quite sometimes. Forcing myself to walk had become a part of my daily routine as I experienced pain whenever I walked long distance or made any HUGE movement. The pain is bothering me so much that sometimes I feel like chopping it off. It happened about 2 years ago when I'm having my NAFA, that's how I injured my leg. The pain is getting worst as there were nights when I just can't move the lower part of my body. I had been to the Chinese sinseh once, it seems better in the first few days but after a while it came back. Thus my dad brought me to one of his friend place to seek treatment. He address her (Professional Acupressurist) as Gu Gu. She's in her 70, from China. The 9th Descendant (whatever) of her family. Its some sort of family business.

She (Gu Gu) started to ask about my leg. I cant quite explain as I only know that I experience severe pain in my leg that it travels up to my back and sometimes it would just went numb for no reason. She instructed me to lye on her bed and she started to examine it. She's really those 'Lao Jiao' man! Less than a minutes, she knew what caused the pain. She said my right leg is longer than my left leg! What the hell! And the next moment, she instructed her assistant to hold my body while she PULLED my left leg. I can only said she's really strong! I thought she just going to do some massage to my leg thats all.











But never would I expect her to take out some needles and started poking around my back.

Damn it really hurts.














And she started the Cupping Therapy.

I screamed and cried out when she pressed one of the nerves on my leg, till her assistant asked me "Are you cryng or laughing?"
I demanded her to stop the treatment at once but she just laugh and said ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD ! Damn. My mum and dad started laughing at me making a joke out of the whole thing. Keep imitating how I scream and cry during the treatment. Around few minutes later, she removed all the 'cups' and ask me to stand up but I just lyed there, really don't feel like moving. The cupping therapy leftred marks all over my body. I stood up a while later and indeed the treatment help. I felt much better. I asked for some letter from her as an excuse to skip SNW. As I really hate running during school hours. But she said that schools do not accept chinese sinseh letter thus they don't have any. Damn! Nevermind shall ask my mum to call them if they force me to run! HaHa! Who cares? Anyway Gu Gu ask me to rest and don't tired my leg out. So I win for that! No one can force me to RUN !! LaLa.. After that Dad tried to pay her but she refuses to accept. Simply stubborn. Nevermind, I shall advertise for her than.

Relaxing Point

Traditional Chinese Bone-Setting Acupuncture/
Acupressure for relief of Tensions Aches & Pains.
Painless Foot Reflexology etc.

Closed on Tues & Public Holiday
Business hours - Mon Wed & Fri: 9.30-12pm, 3pm-8pm
Thursday: 9.30am-12pm, 3pm-6pm
Sat & Sun: 9.30am-1pm

62-A Joo Chiat Place, Singapore 427785
(in between Tembeling Rd & Everitt Rd)

Visit her for any of the services mention above! She is very the POWDERFUL man! HaHa

No comments: