Friday, July 03, 2009

fatal error

recently my workplace installed this really awesome new message program. and when message is being sent to you, a dialogue box will pop out like an error message. so we were discussing about how our boss will react if he received a msg saying "Fatal Server Error 125793.tpr" thus we decided to play a prank on him. so my colleagues dared me to do this to my boss..
so i sent the following message to him.... (really look like some error message right!!! HAHAHA)
we were all waiting anxiously for boss's reaction.... but NO SOUND FROM HIM!!! i flood him with 3 different error messages but no reaction leh!!!
so my accountant decided to go into his room and check it out... all of us were laughing like crazy when we saw the message she sent us after she came out from his room. btw Karen is our IT personnel here...



to explain.. i sent him a Hi Boss because i want to test his reaction.. if he received my msg!!! hahaha. OMG my boss is seriously very FUNNY!! hahahaha.

No comments: