Tuesday, July 14, 2009

again.

from the moment i started this course, i been telling myself that I NEED to finish up all my assignments early and not just start doing it when the dateline is here. but sad to say.. after 3 years.. im still doing the same old thing over and over again.. sigh..

what happened on sunday was CRAP. assignment was due on monday and i just started writing my 2500 words essay on sunday morning. my goodness.. and guess what? i had no idea what to write about. existential humanistic approach.. talking about HERE and NOW. it seems easy BUT when you need to put it into words... KILLER!!

anyway.. im glad that i finally manage to rush out everything in one day.. i slept at 9 in the morning???

i really hate this shitty cycle of mine BUT HOW TO BREAK IT??? AHHHHHH!

No comments: