Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the power apple cutter!!

very happy with this amazing apple cutter that my colleague told me about!

over at my workplace, freshly squeeze fruit juices is consider a "high class" drink for my residents. some of them never even taste it before. so a few years ago, we collaborated with guangyang sec to set up this healthy corner at bh. so every week or month we try to arrange for donations and student volunteers to help juice some apple juices for them.

so friends, strangers... if you are interested to do some donation.. you can look for me yeah? we are looking for fruits to juice for them (: thank you

it's a tiring and messy prodecure. imagine cutting and peeling cartons of apples.. and the cleaning up is crazy!!

anyway back to my apple cutter.. my colleague told me about this really awesome apple cutter that you dont even have to go through all those troublesome steps to get your nicely cut apple.

the power apple cutter!! (got this from ikea)
one apple...


than u put ur cutter on top of the apple...

and PUSH!!!!!!!!! (see that easy!! )

nicely cut apples!!! POWER RIGHT!! really amazing. this is the first time i tried it and I LOVE IT!! hahaha save me the trouble of briefing them about the danger of knifes, etc... and ITS SO MUCH FASTER!!! :D


my colleague told me now they came up with one that can straight away debone the whole fish for you!!! wah wah WAH!! hahahaha. really amazing creation.. woooo!

No comments: