Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my boss love to sabo me

yeah.. we were in the middle of a meeting at care corner FSC then suddenly
"you can ask my colleague over here to share more with you!"

my first reaction.. "wtf?" totally not prepared to give a speech and no idea what they are talking about. (okay fine i admit i was not paying attention!) so i end up talking nonsenses... and i can feel myself trembling leh! loser :(

another example.. sometimes when we need to give briefing or plan any event... my boss will "ask her (point to me) she is good in giving presentation and she is always giving briefing!) another arrow... "ask her (point to me again) she is very creative. so she can plan the event this year." double wtf.

was super happy when my boss appointed my SW to plan for this year National Day because he love to assign me with task like this. i'm thinking wah finally i dont have to go through the trouble of planning for an event and coming up with IDEAS on what to do.. finally can relax... BUT!! being the very forgetful man, he asked me into his room this morning to remind ME ABOUT PLANNING FOR THIS YEAR EVENT!! earlier at another meeting with another guy again he said "she is our in charge for this year program." he totally forgotten about SW involvement in this!! :(

oh well.. thank you for the arrow boss. (:

No comments: