Tuesday, July 07, 2009

my child..

was browsing through STOMP (i dont usually STOMP but because i was bored.. anyway) and something FUNNY caught my attention. ahaha. actually it's this "debate" between two or is it three strangers on the net..

one of them name him/her self as my_father.. and the other standup4sg. anyway they are talking about PRC in singapore... and i really like the way my_father replied.. (HEY i actually read through all their comments!! hahaha).. 300 over comments??

one example of his reply....

my_father said on 26 Jun, 2009

idiotswillalwaysbeidiots, my child, you are too young and inexperience. Remember when you are kid, you ask Mother how you are born. You keep asking why and how. Those questions make Mother speechless but that does not mean she does know the answer. We know that you will get the answer when you grow up. There are many factors why Singapore needs to recruit PRC. One of the factors is to have some balancing. When you grow up, you will know.

my_father said on 25 Jun, 2009 .

faynaaaaa, my child, Father only debate with my children who keep on commenting on my comments. Father is not the first one who starts commenting on my children comments. Did Father comment that your comments are wrong? Father keeps on emphasis that we should comment on this woman instead of her country people. Is this comment wrong? My child, unless you know about the riots started in 1950s and the Indonesia riot in 1998, you should know why there is a need to recruit PRC. The others factor is the birth rate. It is too sensitive to mention in stomp. Many young Singaporeans did not undergo those days. They thought that peaceful come easily. Singapore cannot afford to repeat its history.

my_father said on 07 Jul, 2009

standup4sg, my child, Father just want a name of the well-developed and democratic country that does not hire PRC employee. Don't go and tell me about red light district. Do you mean those leaders from well-developed and democratic countries hire them as prostitute? If you try to say that, just name the leaders from well-developed and democratic countries, who did such thing. Come on, my child. Answer direct to the questions.

*if you notice in all his comment, he included MY CHILD! hahaha.

then one stomper got so fed up that he replied this...

standup4sg said on 03 Jul, 2009

For your questions, please take a look at the classified straits times and tell me how many job vacancies singaporeans are willing to take up and ended up being snatched up by Losers that produce shit work. Of course everyone in the world loves to hire PRCs, for their work in red light districts across the world, dumb

And if you call me son again, you are thereby admitting that you are a disgrace to your ancestors by having sx with so many women to end up bearing so many children.

~Scammers~

HAHAHAHA!

if you are interested... check it out over here! :P

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?commentPageNo=1&id=73783#comment

No comments: