Monday, June 29, 2009

my boss is .....

huiru's colleague got H1N1 as she has close contact with him/ her thus she needs to be quarantined. so when i came to work today, i inform my boss as i was out with her for the past few days. (this is one of our BCP PROTOCOL!! fuck protocols!) and guess what ... immediately he exile me to another island (the chairman's office)!!! oh great. i have my own office now, chairman's office leh!! dont play play. so now i'm the newly appointed CHAIRMAN!! muahahaha. but seriously i would rather he let me home although i know this is totally impossible! hahaha. because he is a workaholic. tsk tsk tsk... anyway it's kind of "peaceful" over here. so hopefully i can get some reading done and hopefully to start on all pending projects... yeah HOPEFULLY. or rather I WANT TO START!! hahahah..

oh ya this morning when i came to work my colleague told me that he wants us to take turn to come in at 8 am every morning because he find the reception area VERY QUIET in the morning. seriously my first reaction was WTF??? tsk tsk TSK!

No comments: