Friday, June 26, 2009

oh yeah

i was actually not really that excited about my birthday. but the people around me re-lighten up my fire! haha. now im really looking forward to those upcoming parties!! woo.. and yes my first celebration start today...

oh ya. I SWEAR im not going to get DEAD DRUNK like last year (:

happy early birthday ziqi (:

oh ya i got this really awesome birthday greeting from Zhu Yan Ting Jocelyn

"Happy 22nd birthday!! Hahaha!!" Jocelyn shouted with glee and excitement as she threw her hands hysterically up into the air. "you are finally as old as me!" she exclaimed further, unable to keep the joy to herself. "Oh! We'll be so old and senile!" she continued as she threw her arms around her great friend and gave her a beary hug.. she hoped every year would be a better year for her good good good friend, sister, comedian and forever best lame chatmate.. "happy birthday.." she repeated as tears of joy came down her cheeks, meeting her wide smile.. she knew her friend is one year wiser..

No comments: