Sunday, June 07, 2009

oh great.

i sat right behind our president at the opening ceremony of 7th National Special Olympics.
cant believe my eye when i saw our president walking over to where i was sitting. was really excited but kinda nervous as well. at the same time trying very hard to maintain my image! in case anyone took unglam shots of me! hahaha. because everyone took out their camera and started snapping away when the president came.

i placed my bag on my lap, my kind colleague "warn" me to be very careful in case i dropped the bag on our president's head! -.-

and i am really proud of our team. guess what??

THEY WON!! (:

our bowlers won bronze in double and one got silver in single games!
our runners came in 2nd and 3rd as well!!
we didnt got anything for basketball but i know they tried their best!

well done team bh!!


im so proud of you.

something for you to ponder about.. read this some where.

just like all of us, they have their own dreams and they too are determined to reach their goals. if given opportunities to develop to their fullest, some can hold meaningful jobs, look after themselves and contribute towards their family and the community.

sometimes it's also depends on how are we willing to help and accept them.. hmm..

No comments: