Monday, April 02, 2012

my dog and i

and so i cam-whore with my dog or rather i force my dog to cam-whore with me. HAHAHAHA

trust me she hates getting her pictures taken and will always turn away whenever she feels any foreign object trying to take a picture of her. :/ SILLY DOG YUNO LET ME TAKE YOUR PICTURESSSSS!

SEE! ALWAYS TURNING AWAY! :(
and so im forced to hold her head to prevent her from turning awaaaaay!

SUCCESSKID.jpeg but somehow she looooks a little unhappy and i confirm look happier than her! HAHAHAH.

little bun is 1 year 4 months old todaaaay! time flies and it's more than half a year since she stayed with us, totally a part of me naaoo! she follows me every where i go even when i'm shitting she will wait outside the toilet for me. dont judge me! HAHAHA and when i'm in my room, she will wait and 'moan' outside my door for me to let her in. hide and seek is definitely our favourite game! HEHEHE and she still loves to lick my face and steps all over my body when i'm sleeping. irritating but forgivable.

i look forward to many more silly moments with you and we shall continue to irritate each other. :D

No comments: