Saturday, April 21, 2012

3 freaking more days!

Yes 3 freaking more days to Korea. Finally getting my ass outta Singapore after being grounded for a year. F long. And my duck friend is super excited about the trip that she is losing sleep. But I'm still sleeping non stop everyday.

Procrastination kills. Spent the whole afternoon researching for places to go and exact location. And yea finally itinerary up! Success-kid.jpeg

My first trip that I need to plan and research, am normally the follower. Jin chai go where also can. But apparently this time my travel mate even more Jin chai than me! Holycrap. Am definitely nervous because I'm known to always lost my way and sibei blur. Oh ya did I forgot to mention I thought I'm leaving Seoul on Tuesday but my colleague JUST corrected me that 2nd may is Wednesday! Double wtf

Anyhow plans up! And it's a super free and easy relax one corner trip. But still we will have fun! CONFIRM.

Annyeonghaseyo Korea!

No comments: