Thursday, April 05, 2012

hang me better

i dont remember drinking that much that cause me to land myself in such an embarrassing situation. more about that later. anyway i only remember drinking a glass of wine and maybe 2 glass of vodka cranberries and resulted me in non stop puking for the whole freaking morning? i can definitely drink more than that and still be sober. HAHAHAHAH #likeaboss

anyway what happened to me earlier got to be the most embarrassing moment of my life. was training to work this morning and train was a bit shaky and i started to feel really uncomfortable at amk, decided to alight the train but i couldnt make it out in time! TRAIN DOOR CLOSE ON ME. so close. dafuq. so i thought it's ok, hopefully i can tahan till bishan since it's quite near? but what happened next was unbelievable.. the urge to puke got really strong, first round of puke came out and i quickly SHUT my mouth TIGHT to prevent the water from dripping out. and no i didnt sallow my puke in case you are wondering... and i thought i was safe till my body decided to screw me up my giving me another round of puke. so yes i couldn't take it anymore and just let out everything on to the flooooor. ULTIMATE FML. the guy beside me was quite 'cool. he just turn round to see and turn back after that. and i feel so pathetic and not forgetting PAISEH. GGGGG. CUI. one very kind auntie quickly walked over and offered me tissue. gam dong max. :') and seriously no more next time.

was looking for quick fix in the morning so i googled "most effective way to cure hangover" and the result? "the best way to cure a hang over is not to drink too much in the first place." EPIC GOOGLE SEARCH IS EPIC.

No comments: