Tuesday, April 10, 2012

182 & 155

friends came over to SG last weekend for a holiday. walking around with 3 men with the average height of 182 is seriously no joke when i'm only 155. :'( i really need to stretch my neck when talking to them and you know my neck is short or rather i dont really have a neck. wtf. HAHAHAHA
and my irritating friend always forget that i'm there with them simply because i'm too short for him to notice. tall people only turn their head up and not down. #StoryOfAShortyLife

one very classic incident that happened while queuing up for rides at USS

staff: how many people?
Friend: 4
what about MEEEE? dafuq? it should be 5!!! (eric was there with us that day and he is around 182 too) again he forgot to look downwards and include me in. CUI! he say he is too used to looking straight and up.

i need to grow taller. I.MUST. puberty please come to mama. HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: