Friday, December 28, 2012

post christmas dinner!

Dinner tonight was great. Catching up with my ex favourite fantastic Fujitsu's colleagues. I love how the whole night was filled with endless laughter talking about the most random stuffs and cracking jokes non stop. I laughed a lot. (: It's always nice to talk to them and i love to hear all their grandfather stories! Haha some of it are really thought provoking btw. I remembered hanging out with them when I'm 20? And they are always treating me like a kid even until now!!
It's sad how we didn't manage to catch up much after I left the company. ended up we only meet during wedding or funerals (which is my most hated place to meet). :( we are always saying how busy we are and conveniently used that as an excuse not to meet up. Stop doing that Chloe!

No comments: