Monday, December 31, 2012

A new year in Manila

Happy new year Chloe!

And yes this is the last present I got for myself. My friend's dog was eating his dinner and because I have nothing better to do, I went over to disturb him and that fella got angry and bite my hand! I swear at that moment I was so worried that he might just bite of my whole middle and fourth fingers! Chua sai max I tell you.

I tried to shake it off but that fella was so strong that he hold on to my fingers really tight! Ended up with a deep teeth marks and bruised third and swollen fourth fingers. I so glad I didn't cry but just laugh it off saying "no worries! My fingers are still intact!" Hahah! It's so damn bloody pain. I tell you.

Anyhow, it's 2013 in a few hours. All bad things shall be gone. Let this be a great BLOODY (yes bloody) beginning to welcome more fantastic news, happiness, love, joy and peace for me and the people around me.

Bring it on 2013! I'm so looking forward to you because I know it will be damn bloody awesome for me. (:

No comments: