Monday, December 24, 2012

new resolution for 2013.

i always want to continue my masters but never take any action despite thinking about it over and over again. totally drag the idea of going back to school as the thought of writing all those never ending essay really turn me off. :( but everything changed when i saw this course and yes, i signed up for it immediately. after working in the disability sector for the past few years, i have fallen in love with them and always want to do more for them. this course will definitely help to improve my knowledge and skills.

thankful to boss for supporting my application and recommending me for this. :)


“LI ZiQi has in her 4 years with Bishan Home demonstrated a compassion, dedication and commitment to serve people with special needs and those in need. I am convinced that she has more to contribute to the sector and the course will definitely help her in this respect. “


No comments: