Saturday, December 15, 2012

give thanks

i'm trying out a little project by scribbling every night on my little red note book, one thing that i'm thankful about for that day. so far so good, been very discipline in writing except yesterday because i came home around 3am and i was obviously too tired to think and reckon that sleep is more important since i still need to work the next day. heh! excuses i know but i'm trying. really tryinggg. damn.

let me be sane and ommm enough to be thankful and appreciate everything i have in life right now. and of course be thankful and appreciate everyone in my life too. my parents, friends and even strangers who i believe play a part in nurturing me to become who i am today.

it's not easy to always remind myself to be thankful and think positive but I WILL DEFINITELY TRY!! :D go go go!

No comments: