Friday, August 03, 2012

last 15 days.

time flies and it's my last 15 days left in chiangmai: the land of smiles. for sure i'm going to miss this place and everyone i met here. life is so relax and peaceful over here that i really dont want to go back. i dont want to go back to my stressful and miserable working life in singapore. i dont want to go back to reality. back in singapore, i hate writing letters, sending emails but over here in chiangmai, i'm still doing it here but somehow enjoying it. hahaha.

i met many people here from different parts of the world. the other day i happened to meet up with people from taiwan. boy was i so happen to talk to them. i started talking non stop to them in chinese and was telling them how happy i am finally able to talk to people in chinese. hahaha everyone here is speaking in thai and i dont understand. :(

moving off to indonesia, nia after chiangmai. i will be bunking at the orphanage there. i'm looking forward yet feeling........ i don't know.

september is going to be one crap month as the ever so irritating anniversary is coming again in october. boss already started having lots of questions for me about this year event. :( sleepless night again. and end of year is always f busy for me. i can already picture myself leaving office late every night. maybe i will just keep thinking about my year end manila trip. maybe this will make me happier. :) it suddenly dawned on me that 2012 is ending already. wtf. FAST OR WHAT. time to reflect what i did for the past few months and if i did fulfilled the 'goals' i set early this year. before i forget, i need to get my driving license! MUST.

even when i'm away for my 2 months break, i'm still providing work support for my colleague back home. i is so nice. i know. and she told me that she accepted a lot of volunteers! :O heard from her that social work department is really peaceful when i'm not around. shit. why is it not peaceful when i took over? the number of incidents happened when i took over is 123456789. i seriously bring shit to my department. please let it be better when i go back.

crap i realise i always turn really negative when i'm talking about work. i need to be think more positive, be more positive then things will work out well. I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GO BACK TO WORK IN SEPTEMBER!!! :D YESSSSSS! hahaha.

No comments: