Sunday, August 26, 2012

Update

Don't worry, I'm still alive. (:
Wireless for 1 week and friends are asking if I'm ok. HAHAHA. The orphanage that I went to was up in the mountain.

Anyway, it's good to be away for awhile managed to read. Which is good because back in Singapore I always got distracted by my phone. One night I had one weird dreams of things happening in Singapore and started getting paranoid. Immediately made a call home, glad that everyone is safe and happy. The problem of being disconnected from the world, you start getting worried over everything.

Anyhow where am i now? After a 1 hour plane ride, 7 hour bus journey and 1.5 hour ferry ride, I'm finally here in lake toba. Beautiful place but journey here is looooong. Staying here for 2 nights before heading back.

And this is the last part of my little adventure. Time to adjust myself and get ready for work!! YES' :D

No comments: