Saturday, August 18, 2012

bye chiangmai :'(

i'm seriously touch by everyone's love for me and coming down to send me off even though some of them live far away. :')



it's indeed one meaningful 40 days spent in chiangmai as i get to experience and do things that i never think i'm capable of doing and i get to meet people from all over the world.

i'm so so so glad that i choose to come to chiangmai for my volunteer trip and get to make friends with all these amazing people.


i came to chiangmai alone without knowing anyone. p'apple was the one who picked me up and yes she was there to send me off too. still remember how worried i was if she didnt turn up at the airport to pick me up. what is going to happen to me? haha. i'm definitely going to miss her and really thank her for taking good care of me during my stay in chiangmai, giving me a chance to experience many different things and always being so patient, nice and caring. i call her my chiangmai's mummy. 


just like that 40 days gone. it's true when they say that time flies when you are having fun.


i have no idea when i will be back to chiangmai again even though they are always telling me to go back. i really want toooo. but...

i met up with one fellow volunteers from US one day and boy her experience was totally different from mine. she stayed in a village area and no one there speaks english. she had a hard time communicating with them and trying to adapt to the culture. not only that she is the only volunteer there assigned to that village.


i'm really lucky to meet all these people who take good care of me and make me feel at home. and they are always bringing me out, making me laugh and most importantly they speaks english thus making things much more easier for me. 

and i do hope we will meet again some day, i will miss you for sure.

am now back in singapore but leaving again on this sunday for the second part of my adventure. cant wait but it's so tiring to pack and unpack. i wonder how those stewardess did it. went back to office today and boss dragged me in for one meeting the moment he sees me. holy shit. but YES I CAN. AND I WILL SURVIVEEEE.

No comments: