Wednesday, July 04, 2012

waiting waiting.

 *no, i'm not going to london. i'm on my way to chiangmai! :)

I is very brave. Embarking on my first ever overseas trip alone. Currently awaiting to board my flight to Bangkok, will transit there before going over to chiangmai.
I’m not sure what to expect or rather basically I’m going there without any expectation. So I wont be disappointed if things didn’t turn out “my way”.

Boarding at 12:25pm and im here way too early.

I hope I wont be sitting beside any weirdos later.
I cant wait to reach chiangmai.
I cant wait to start my little adventure there.
I need to be alert and navigate my way well.
Cannot get lost and be blur there!

Dad just called me again to remind me to buy a prepaid card and call home. Ahhh…

i’m going to try penning down my thoughts and little happening everyday. Please be discipline yo!

And please please folks at Chiangmai, please remember to pick me up later!

No comments: