Wednesday, July 04, 2012

transit


Holy shit, after all the kan-chiong ness and blurness, I’m finally waiting for my flight to chiangmai. Flight to Bangkok was delayed. Landed at 2pm and my boarding pass to chiangmai wrote flight at 2:35pm. Got a shock and freaking chiong out. Once out of the plane, I checked with the ground crew and crap that’s actually my boarding time. Flight is actually at 3pm. rush for nothing but still Thank you GYM!

The whole freaking airport is so long! Walked non stop and took me quite a while before finding the right gate. When I found the right entrance, I walked through the immigration gate without showing the staff my passport. And I swear the staffs were laughing at me! CUI. But still LIKE A BOSS! HAHAHHA

I need to stop leaving my things around. Almost left my freaking passport in the toilet. WTF!!

Anyhow 1 hour plus more to chiangmai!! :D

No comments: