Thursday, July 05, 2012

landed.


The happiestthing that happened today was having someone there wait for you the moment youarrived at the arrival gate. Thank you GYM for blessing me and making sureeverything goes smoothly. :)

Another thingthat I’m super thankful for, a whole freaking room for myself in the hotelitself! Just nice enough for me and there is free wifi! I wont be thatdisconnected from the world after all! :D

Made a fewnew friends and glad that everyone here is really friendly and nice. Just cameback from partying with them. haha! Oh yea, 4th July is independenceday! And I saw fireworks from the mountain. First time with a different view.

Apple toldme that students from New Yorkare here and NTU is coming too in Mid July! Gosh sounds exciting. Going to jointhem for home stay in the village.

And I wonderwhat’s in stall for me tomorrow! Shall continue to explore the area near YMCA. Thereis a mall there and my favourite 7-11! Im sure and hope I will lose weight. Onlyate freaking salad earlier.

And thatconcludes my first day here in chiangmai.

p.s.breakfast at 7:30am and I’m definitely going to skip that. I need to sleeeep.

No comments: