Monday, January 09, 2012

shoes

from this....
to this...

finally packed my shoes last night if not dad will nag me to death and forever repeating his story of why your shoe box should never be taller than you. and so i will always reply him "you are the one that gave birth to me with this height!!!"

he got fed up with all my shoe boxes taking up spaces in our storeroom that he went to get a shoe rack for me to put it outside our house which i am super reluctant about. LOST HOWWW? you know how weirdos go around stealing people shoes when they are sleeping.

threw away few pair of shoes and found new shoes that i never wear before. OH WOW! treasure hunting indeed. and of course it's time to get more since i threw some away. i can never stop buying shoes. more than 30 pairs with only 1 pair of feet. women....

No comments: