Sunday, January 01, 2012

a recap

always a tradition to recap my year.. before that i actually reread what i wrote for the past few years.. so one benefit of keeping a blog, documenting events in your life and especially useful when your memory is bad. :)

if you are interested click on the link... 2008, 2009, 2010

and 2011 below :)

one word to sum up 2011... boring.

i'm not sure if it's because i cant travel this year thus i'm finding it extremely hard to pass. i love to travel btw and especially going overseas to do volunteer work which im suppose to go again this year. but because of some ban set by my parents i'm grounded for a year. but anyhow, 1 year gone now and hopefully whatever ordeal that i'm going through is over and i can fly fly fly and disappear somewhere and have a good break.

oh 2011 is also filled with weddings for me. lost count of how many i attended and was a bridesmaid for three times. old chinese grandmother tales "you will never get married if you are a bridesmaid for more than three times" how true i dont know but i hope it wont happen to me if not i will just grow old alone with my dog. #foreveralone

but that aside, i'm always very happy excited to attend weddings. especially if it's my best friend's. happy for them to be able to meet and spend the rest of their life with their soul mate. :)


someone came and left... all part of the package i guess..

and a new family member at home.. MY DOG! she is technically not my dog, but my bro's ex and so they broke off. moral of the story, dont ever get a pet especially a dog/ cat when you are dating. kinda unfair to the animal. so now she is staying at my home. it's totally unplanned and very unexpected because mum strongly object to us having a dog at home. she is a clean freak btw she cannot stand the thought of her fur flying around, etc. but guess what is the baby of my family now. everyone even dad is so in love with her. thank her for bringing lots of joy into our life especially mum and dad and a companion to my grandma when one is at home with her.

manged to fulfilled one new year resolution i made (: i'm a volunteer! volunteered with 2 different organisation and still doing and loving it now.

met, have fun and get to know even more awesome friends/ volunteers....

and of course thankful for friends/ families who stayed with me always...


they are indeed the best gifts ever given to me. (:

i guess that pretty sum up my 2011 and again can 2012 please be a good year for everyone? less disasters but more happiness, love, laughter and good health.

No comments: