Thursday, January 26, 2012

CNY - a time to give

for the past few years i will always invite my residents over to my house for a visit during chinese new year and did it again this year too.

before cny, a few of them are always coming to me telling me that they want to come to my house. so of course i must invite them over this year again if not they will hate me foreveeeeerrrr! hahaha

Mcdonalds: their favourite foooood!

feasting!
and they are so happy and excited about the visit. when i came back to work this morning my colleague was telling me how excited everyone was telling her about their visit to my house and about the food they ate over there. and again when they see me, they thank me for inviting them over and preparing the food for them and even say they want to go back again next year. am happy that they are happy. if only everyone of us can be that easily satisfied like them. :)

my little doggy. always the star of the house. either you LOVE her or HATE her because of her welcome non-stop barking. hahah

with mum and dad! thank you for always being so supportive of what i'm doing and making time for them. <3

simple gestures by you can really make them happy. and again.. it's always a joy to give.

HUAT AHHHHHH!!!

No comments: