Thursday, January 05, 2012

going for my 1st NY resolution

finding a way out slowly and making it happen.
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y :)
already delayed for a year, 25 and really not young anymore. i need to do it now or never.

thanks to jeannie who link me up with her pastor, i'm now given two countries to choose to volunteer my service with. was quite disappointed and unsure after my application failed with another organisation, working with special needs in cambodia. Y I NO have the qualification they requred? :(

anyhow the two places that he offered.. :D:D

east timor (the world youngest nation) and aceh (a village in indonesia).

east timor - teach english in secondary school, help out in their children program and maybe teaching of simple IT skills.

aceh - help out in their kindergarten and afternoon enrichment classes.

and both places require me to know a bit of bahasa indonesia! wooots! shall start learning it. so egg-citing yo!

in the midst of deciding which place to go to and if everything is oookkaaaaayyy, i'm intending to leave in april? TGPP!!

and now.. i need to break the news slowly to my mummmmms! :/

No comments: