Wednesday, September 16, 2009

title?

Somehow I believe that they can feel it and they understand what is happening even though they are not responsive at all. I believe that they know what is going on around them although they need times to take in all the information. They have feelings like us too…

When my colleague told me what happened that night I tear. Without fail, my client’s dad will visit him every day. Often I told him not to do that as he needs his rest as well especially after a long day at work. Beside that he needs to look after his wife too. So last night when my client saw his dad, he broke into tears and hugged his dad tight. And both of them ended up crying together. what a scene right. Not something you can see in a place like us. All of us were kind of shock when we heard of it. it’s really heartbreaking to see it. I know them personally and I can feel their love for each other even though my client is unable to express himself. Or rather, he is not aware of how to express himself. He is very attached to his dad. After all it’s his dad who brought him up, care for him and showers him with all his fatherly love.

I pray that his dad is healthy and strong, able to continue caring for his wife and son. I pray that his wife recover soon and I pray that my client will behave and not create any trouble for anyone. I pray that they will have more time to spend together as a family. (:

No comments: