Wednesday, September 02, 2009

ahhh

good news, finally we managed to confirm the venue after sourcing around and procastinating for a long time. this year we will be holding our 11th anniversary at macRitchie reservoir park. at least now we got the venue confirmed, it should be easier to plan the rest of the details right? hmm..

anyway. i was actually quite excited about it. after all this is the first time i am going to plan an event and after going through the event management course... I AM EVEN MORE EXCITED TO START (ya right..) but boss called me to his room earlier and he bombarded us with alot of things!! JUST RIGHT BEFORE I'M GOING FOR MY HOLIDAY.. and right now i feel like my brain is going to explode. trying to digest all those information that he gave earlier.. and he told me to THINK IT OVER MY TRIP and HOPE I WILL ENJOY MY HOLIDAY... nice try.

crap. im suddenly really nervous about the whole thing. feel like running away. realise that it's full of details details and more details!!! AHHHH!!! HELP ME!!

and finally im leaving for BKK tomorrow!!! woooo been waiting for this trip since zillion years ago.. and it's finally TOMORROW!! as usual not in the mood to work right now. spend my whole morning at IMH and just got back to office. damn tired. and boss just love to bombard me with all sort of things always at the wrong timing. and my RI boys are coming later. they are definitely going to drain away all my remaining energy.. headache! argh!

anyhow bangkok here i come! (:

No comments: