Monday, September 14, 2009

mermaid.

went with my colleagues to sentosa for our staff gathering few weeks ago. we went to underwater world. ages since i last went there. it's interesting how everything seems so fun when you are young and how different it feels when you grow up. hmm..

anyway, while we were at underwater world, my colleague told us that he saw the "mermaid" when he came last week. i got really excited as i was thinking to myself "wah mermaid really exist!! i want to see!!" wondering how it look like and how they manage to bring the whole mermaid in. isit pretty like little mermaid?

so when my colleague pointed to me the "mermaid" i quickly rush over to see.. and guess the mermaid i had in mind is different from the mermaid that he is telling me about!!

ok.. that's the mermaid that i saw at underwater world. it's "gracie the dugong" apparently it is also known as the "mermaid" to some. (is that a BIG FISH?)


and this is the mermaid that i am thinking about!!! gosh felt so silly after that.



so conclusion.. mermaid do not exist. wakeup.

No comments: