Wednesday, September 09, 2009

organ donor card

finally receive my organ donor card yesterday after sending it weeks ago. still remember when i first told my parents about my decision, their first reaction "SIAO (crazy) ARH?" and they tried to talk me out from doing it. one example of how my mum tried to talk me out of it.. as we chinese believe in reincarnation my mum told me that if you give others your organs after you die, in your next life you will be born without that organ that you donated!! yeah that's my mum for you... hahaha

but still being the very stubborn me.. i went ahead with it. :)

if they are people who need it take it. since it will become useless to me once i die. right? there are people dying while waiting for a suitable donor. if we can donate our organ to them and give them a chance to re live their life.. why not?

No comments: