Thursday, September 24, 2009

it's exactly one more to our 11th anniversary...

and this is the first time that i am actually planning for an event. a real event that involve lots of details. i'm overwhelmed by all these planning that i need to do, having to liaise with volunteers, sponsors, contractors... starting to turn cranky when people keep coming to me to bombard me with all the issuess and endless questions!!

but i'm glad that everyone is really supportive. giving me advice... trying their best to help me. i thank god for giving me wonderful colleagues! (:

i'm afraid that i will screw up the whole event. worried that i might miss out this and that. argh. beside that my other projects are ongoing as well. and worst first assignment is due soon. i'm sinking... sinking... HELP!! can anyone pull me out?

No comments: