Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sudden outburst in class ...

Having OA lesson in class now. Something damn INTERESTING happened. Guess what? E.Loh use the FARK word on Nazrul! wahahha.. Damn her.. Trying to act fierce only.

While she was teaching, Nazrul was not paying attention and his back was facing her. She got so fed up just because of that and chased Naz out of the class. But Naz refused to leave and than he scold KNN or something. E Loh was damn angry. She started shouting like some Babarian in class. Calling Naz "son-of-bitch" everyone was so shock! And she started shouting FARKING FARK! All kind of FARK came out of her mouth. She said if you guys can call me FARK why I cant use the word back to you? Oh well. She is a teacher I doubt even if we really use that word on her she should never ever use back that word on us. She is a bloody teacher. She got to set a good example even if she really damn angry. How can she started shouting like some idiot with all the F word?

wahaha.. I really cant stop laughing when she had her sudden OUTBURST! Maybe she PMS ? wahhaha ..

Received a call from Azni!! Damn In the middle of the lesson and suddenly my phone rang, damn I forgotten to change my phone to vibration mode. He said he miss me aeh!! wahahah .. Long time no take transport together huh? Long time no see also! Wa lao eh Azni.. Im worry bout my piano exam man! Im damn nervous when I play and got a few notes wrong!!!!!!! argh .... Anyway.. Happy schooling .. School reopen study hard yeah ??

Lesson end 12 plus 2molo !!!!!!! Shiok arh !! Can go home early SLEEP!!! hahah

How will you react if one day your teacher call u a SON OF THE BITCH and use the FARK word on you in front of the whole class??

No comments: