Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Second aunt Birthday..

Its 2nd aunt birthday, the hot mama!! Celebration at Orchard Party World....


The yummylicious mango cake from four leave clover. *Slurp~

Second aunt posing with her cake.

With her two beautiful daughter...



With Seven aunt, Jason and Candice..



Second aunt and me...



Well.. its time to MAKE A WISH !!!!!!!!!

7 aunt singing happily away...



Damn HIGH siak that he started having his personal concert!! wahhaha

My beloved cousin Xueli and me ...

The three of us.. (my face kana cut off!!)


betta cause got ABIT more of my face!! haha


Xue and Wen


Biao Jie Zhi lian


Wen and me.. CUTE HUH ?? wahhaha.. don puke k!

Went off at around 7 plus.. after that we proceed to feast on crabs at AMK 232!! That shop is quite famous or rather very famous as we waited for a damn bloody one hour for our food to be served! Wa! Their butter crab is damn yummy okay and their Crab noodle the soup is so farking yummy man. Thick milky soup. *Drool. (Sorry la no photos cause Im so hungry and the food is so yummy that I only care about eating!!)

*Blurgh~!.. Damn FULL MAN !!!!! Totally enjoy the crabs! Shall bring my mama there the next time.

No comments: