Sunday, September 11, 2005

back to school...

Made a trip back to Sembawang Sec. Damn, I really miss those days there man. Saw lots of old school mates and it been ages since I last chatted with them.


the school changed so much man. The foyer is nicer than last time.

the 'family tree'

even the canteen had locker!!! Damn unfair. We dont had all this in the past!


and the dustbin definitely prettier than those in the past...

they even got their own name on it!! don even thought of stealing it ya?


Than we proceed to the hall to watch some concert...

Those were the days..


As strong as before...



Everything change but definitely not the food in the canteen!


My fav yummylicious mee soto!!!

Hilmi enjoying the food


Hilmi, Khoi & Syafiq

Nuurul & MiMi


Mimi, me, Nuurul

Xian han & me

'Far East', he change damn alot man.. really totally different that i cant recognize him

Helmi, he is cute huh? haha

Our fav teacher Mrs Lau, a very cute teacher..

whos that guy?? ELVIN?!? wosh!! handsome ya? wahahhaa

chin hong.. very long never see him arh! he refuse to let me take his pic cause he say his hair not nice today! *whatever

they refuse to let me into the staff's room!!

after leaving school for almost 3 years, I finally got back my testimonial! crap..

After that we proceed to classroom for some photo taking session! I miss this classroom alot man...

The place where I used to sit...

Rules and regulation... kinda lame ya?

Maths maths maths!!! I hate maths!!

Trying to be LAME! Punishment time...


I promise to pay attention in class.

ME ME!! I KNOW THE ANSWER !!!

Thinking of that special someone...

'Stop talking to me, Im trying to concentrate!'

Art Room. My second home in school. Spent endless night there rushing for my artwork. Those fun and laughter I will never forget. Althought its tiring but I enjoy every single moment there. Artist rawks ya?

Before we left.. we decided to take one last pic at the stairs!

I miss every single one of my friends there...

No comments: