Wednesday, September 21, 2005

pretty boring

Another warning letter from school. Expected la, from the first day when school reopen I been skipping lesson just simply because I OVERSLEPT! damn.. When will I ever change? I really drag going to school. It seems that I learned nothing at all this whole term. TOTALLY NOTHING! During lesson I would just idle my time away by stoning whole day long, checking out guys, smsing, sleeping, etc. Never once did I ever took out my textbook and start studying. Crap la. Wonder what happen to me this term, been slacking non stop all day long. If I continue this way Im sure gona flunk my freaking exam. But the problem now is maybe I cant even take my exam because of my poor attendance. If I really get debar (touchwood) I would have to retake them next term!

Still remember last term I sign a 'contract' with Mrs Heng saying I would never be late again all those crap la and if I ever late or absent without valid reason, they would kick me out of school! o.O

When Mrs Angie Lee approached me to sign up for attachment, I was kinda shock! Because the attachment is for those with EXCELLENCE attendance and work attitude. Wahaha. I decided to sign up and see if I could get it. Really wana have a taste of office life although Im kinda scare. Im scare Im not up to their standard!

Thinking back I guess Mrs Lee is the only teacher that actually care about my existance in school and actually believes in me. Promise I will not disappoint her if I ever gotten the job. =)

checkout my cute niece... Tung hui



ohh, yummilicious fingers I got there..


She is a lucky girl. She is only a few months old and she gets to travel around. Her next destination JAPAN! At the age of 18 the furthest I gone to china and she gets to travel to japan!! What a lucky child. Totally jealous of her. But my grandma and her grandma or rather everyone opposed that idea totally. They said she is just too young to travel around and even if she went there, she would be totally clueless of her surrounding. Than her mummy said this " If having a child will tide me down, than I would rather not give birth to one in the first place!!" wa lao eh.. damn sat man !! haha.. She is a modern mummy. She don allow anyone to carry her child even when the baby is crying. All my aunts were damn upset/fedup with her. They don like the way she do thing they prefer her to use the old fashion manner in treating a child rather than her modern ways. Its her child, how she bring up her child is her problem what why they care so much? She is an educated people, Im sure she wont harm her own child right? Im sure she knows what she is doing. I would love to have a mummy like her. Anyway she is my 'DA SAO' my cousin's wife. She hate people to call her da sao but I just like to make fun of her everytime! haha .. her reaction very funny man!

Work been pretty much boring. Mr Murali left, so shock when I knew this man. The director of banquet left!! haha .. So now its back to mohd world again!! Chin left as well. Wa lao eh now even more damn bloody boring man.. My source of entertainment GONE !! shit la.. He leaving for fullerton, all the best to him ya?!?

The stupid quek ask me play what maple, wa lao eh .. lame le!! haha


No comments: