Saturday, January 19, 2013

Joy of my life

I'm amazed by how much joy my residents brought to me. Spending time with them is always fun and full of laughter and most importantly stress-free. I remember laughing so much today that my jaw aches when I'm on my way back home today.

I always end up smiling to myself whenever I look through those photos I took of them. Sometimes laughing at their silliness. :P Their faces are always filled with their brightest smile and ready to greet you with it when they see you.

Often I have people asking me "don't you feel sad working in an environment like this?"

Why should I feel that way when I have residents lifting me up when i'm down. Talking to me like i'm their most trusted person in the world. Patting my back when they hear me coughing, offering to even get water for me. Yes they scold me too for drinking cold water. (:

I'm thankful to meet every single one of them, showering me with love and care like a family.

I'm thankful to have them in my life, lifting me up in their own little ways.



No comments: