Monday, January 14, 2013

a recap of 2012

already into the third week of 2013 weeks and i finally decided to start my reflection for 2012. oops

2012 started off rough with lots of uncertainty in life, career and i dont know what. i remember feeling really down, lost and totally unsure about what's next for the next chapter of my life. 25, quarter of a century old if i live over 100.

anyhow, i'm glad now it's all over. i'm clearer about my direction now and hopefully things will turn out to be bloody awesome, fantastic, amazing! i'm really looking forward to it and i know it will not be a smooth journey but i will definitely go through it all and make it better! go go go!

2012 was a year filled with many first time for me.

first time i got CPR certified
first time i got a promotion
first time i embarked on my solo overseas volunteer trip
first time i got acknowledged on a volunteering website
first time i bungy JUMPED
first time i ride an elephant
first time i travelled five different countries in a year
first time i participated in a self initiated project HELLO STRANGER
first time i appeared on MCYS annual report
first time i created many different art work
first time i organized a sit down dinner function for work
first time i got really discouraged with things at work

and the list goes on...

i'm not sure what 2013 has for me but again i'm sure it will be even more fantastic/amazing/awesome than 2012.

it's going to be a year filled with travelling (i hope), more volunteering and of course turning dreams in to reality. i'm so excited and cant wait to make it happen. wish me luck people.

and i sincerely hope that 2013 will be equally amazing for you like how it will be for me. may it be one that is filled with endless laughter, love and happiness. yes love i need some love in my life.

my soulmate where are you? (:


No comments: