Monday, June 04, 2012

HEYHIHELLO Monday!

yes it's 4th June 2012 monday agaaaaaaain. one month from now i will be in chiangmai! yes FINALLY booked my air ticket for my month long volunteer trip. i will be gone for two months. spending 1.5 months in chiangmai and a week plus from 19th august onwards in nia, indonesia. spent all salary on air tickets this month. broke and shall eat grass for the rest of the month. money come to mama please.


technically one month left in singapore before i disappeared for 2 months. so many things to clear for work before i chao. and i'm so happy that my ex colleague agreed to come back and cover for me when im away. so i can leave without any worrriesssss. :):)

im so excited. very excited. oh ya I NEED TO GET MY VISA!! if not GG.

4th July please come fast. 

No comments: