Wednesday, June 27, 2012

25 things that i'm thankful for

i am officially 25 today. one quarter of my life gone that's provided if i really live till 100.
anyway like what the blog post says, i'm going to try listing down 25 things that i am thankful for. (i hope i can really think of 25)

1 - my mum.
no words can describe how much thankful i am towards her. my mum who selflessly gave everything to us, who provide everything for us without any complains, who tolerate all my nonsense, who make sure i have a home to go back to at the end of the day, who make sure that i will never go hungry, who make sure that i have a clean and comfortable place to stay in and many many more. without her, i wont be here sitting comfortably typing out this. thank you mum i love you.

2 - my dad
just like my mum i thank him for tolerating all my nonsenses and stubbornness. with him around providing for the family, i can go ahead and pursue my dreams without any worry. i can do things which many of my peers are not able to. thank you for giving me a happy family, a happy childhood. thank you for loving my mum.

3 - my job

with a job, i have money coming in. with money i can go ahead to plan for travels and buy as many things as i like. i am happy to be employed and doing something which i enjoy and love.

4 - my boss

without my boss giving me all these opportunities, i wont be who i am today. thank you for believing in me and giving me lots of opportunities to prove myself. thank you for nurturing me to become who i am today. seriously it's because of him believing in me, i didnt realise that i can actually lead and be a leader.

5 - my colleagues

i always hear of stories how colleagues plot against one another, how they backstab you. i guess being in a small and family organisation you wont face such issues. my colleagues are like my friends, my family. i'm glad that im able to bond with them and they even treat me like their own daughter.

6 - health

after working in this industry for 4 years, one of the most important thing beside family is health. no matter how rich you are, if you are not healthy then it's useless. i have seen how a illness change a whole family. i am thankful that i am born healthy and my families are healthy. please continue to bless us with great health and happiness.

7 - my dog

my best friend. it's always a joy to come home with someone jumping with joy whenever they see you. thank you for keeping me companying.


8 - my residents at work
for teaching me a lot of life lessons and making me believe that happiness can be that simple. thank you for teaching me the joy of giving. thank you for teaching me how to love a complete stranger. thank you for always brightening up my day with your smile when i'm tired and lost. thank you treating me like family.

9 - girlfriends of 10 years and more
im so glad that we are still stuck together now even after we graduated with everyone of us pursuing different dreams. thank you for leaving deeeep foot prints in my life and again tolerating all my nonsenses. thank you for always being there when i needed someone.

10 - my cousins
the people that i grew up with. the people that will never ever leave me no matter what. the people that will always be there. thank you.

11 - volunteer turn friend
i know i can always count on you when i need help for any event. thank you for always offering your help readily and thank you for being a friend to my residents.

12 - uni mates
it's really different when you whine to friends who understand what you are going through at work. i guess because we are all facing the same shit everyday? HAHA. thank you for listening to me and making me feel better. thank you for letting me know that im not alone.

13 - the la liang group

no idea how we ended up together but i seriously enjoy every meetup with all of you. all the endless laughters and jokes are what i need most. thank you for always bringing endless laughter into my life and not forgetting the non stop entertainment on whatsapp tooooo!

14 -  my iphone

for keeping me entertained and providing me with latest updates about news and my friends! yes i do stalk people when i have nothing to do. HAHAHA.

15 - home

that i have a place to go back to at the end of the day. my own room for me to hide away from the rest of the world. the place where i can take down my mask and just be the real me. a place where i can recharge before i face the world again.

16 - my ITE mates
they made my life in ITE so much fun. so much bearable. being the only one going to ITE among all my other gfs, it's hard not to be saaaaaad. haha anyhow it's over and i have move and preserve on with my life. i guess the greatest take over from my ITE is knowing them. :)

17 - my little corner at work
the place where i sloooooooog hard. the place where i can decorate and paste random shitsss! HAHAH. glad to have one place that i can call my own.

18 - ex colleague turn 'lover'
she treats me like her little sister. (:

i'm so depress that i'm going to stop at 18. CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO ADDD ON. OMG OMG OMG. HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEE. :(

No comments: