Wednesday, February 15, 2012

random ranting

i'm actually suddenly feeling really tired about all the things going on in my life now. like the endless effort taken to mend a friendship or even a broken heart (not mine btw).

there are days when i really dont feel like talking or even replying any messages or even explaining myself. i know i don't really share out my worries openly to others and most of the time will prefer to keep things to myself. i'm always smiling and happy thus people always take for granted that i'm okay i guess. i do get bothered by work, i do get bothered by things, i do get bothered by my life. i'm a human too btw. and sometimes it's tiring to be happy.

no idea why are their issues somehow becoming my issues too? im no superwoman yo. i have my limitations too. i have my own issues and worries tooo. all the endless debates going on and on with the same old issues is somehow killing my mood. and to make thing worst, boss is not releasing me. :(

and for work i foresee that it's going to get even tougher with a few strong staff leaving. hello extra workload. i am enjoying what i'm doing but sometimes too many things are on-going at the same time and before i can catch my breathe another issues is popping out or another new project is born. it's sad that i'm starting to lost my motivation and momentum for work. i did try but...

i really want to go away and take a break somewhere for a few months, do the things i love to do. and go far away from all the things that are going on.

anyway random ranting or maybe i'm pms-ing.

No comments: