Tuesday, February 28, 2012

draw something!

last week i was addicted to scramble with friends for a few days (yes really short attention span) and now i'm addicted to draw something! you are suppose to guess what your friends are drawing. and it's a good chance to see who are the creative and CUI one! HAHAHAHAHA

right after i drew this, i got a whatsapp msg from my friend asking me wtf i just drew. somehow it look like im scolding him (two middle finger)! HAHAHAHA make a guess what's that?

ans: bowling (the two middle finger look alike stuff suppose to represent bowling pins!)

and on twitter!
"@ningiee: Had a good laugh wi
when drew this. 1 shit, 2 shit & 3 shit tts a v bright shit. lol.

ans : POOP

seee! so much entertainment laughing at all the kickass funny drawing! and i always laugh to myself while drawing or look at how my friends draw!

yes i find joy in lame stuff like this. dont judge me!

No comments: